|Greg Bollenbacher, |
- Acronyms and Definitions: PPI (Personally Identifiable Information) and PPII (Protected Personally Identifiable Information
- Key Terms: “Contractor” will be used to replace “Vendor” and the term “Non-Federal Entity” (that’s us!) has been added.
- Procurement Standards: Do you know what is required for micro-purchases (<$3,000)?
- Audit Requirements: Will you still qualify as a low-risk auditee?
- Cost Principles: Are advertising costs allowable? Do we still need activity reports?